The Global Modern society of Home furnishings Designers (ISFD) has selected inside design and style icon Libby Langdon as the keynote speaker for its 26th annual Pinnacle Awards subsequent thirty day period.
Acknowledged as the creative force driving the New York Town-primarily based design company Libby Langdon Interiors, Langdon also travels the place presenting her house décor seminars about all points structure to customers, structure professionals and vendors. She is renowned for her “Easy, Elegant, Each day Model,” as effectively as her certified home furnishings collections, together with lighting for Crystorama, rugs for KAS, artwork for Paragon, a finish property selection of upholstery and situation merchandise for Fairfield Chair, and equipment for A&B Dwelling.
Winners from 20 style and design groups will be uncovered throughout the award ceremony on Monday, Oct. 24 at the Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena and Convention Center on the campus of Superior Point College. Tickets are accessible by viewing the Pinnacle Awards Gala web site.
The marketplace authorities who served as this year’s judges have been tasked with reviewing the Pinnacle Awards entries and deciding upon the very best from each of 20 property furnishings groups. The 2022 judges are:
- Andrea Banda, Vice President of Merchandising, Rooms To Go
- Michelle Castagna, IFDA Florida Chapter President
- Scott Coley, Impartial Solution Designer and ISFD Board Member
- Diane Falvey, Editor in Chief, Household furniture, Lights & Décor
- Susan Inglis, Resident Pro & Educator-in-main, Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Andrea Lillo, Govt Editor, Designers Today
- Lewis Mabon, Unbiased Product or service Designer and ISFD Board Member
- Kristen Moonjian, Director of House Interiors + Structure, Manner Snoops
- Jennifer Nutt, Rooms To Go
- Chris Rayle, VP Situation Goods Products Progress, Rooms To Go
- Katherine Shoaf, Director of Merchandising and Product sales, Radiate Textiles
- Julie Talbert, Merchandiser Stylist, P/Kaufmann
- Marcia Weiss, Director of the Manner & Textiles Potential Center, Director of Textiles Future Center, Director of the Textile Design Plans and the Harold Neuman Textile Structure Chair at Philadelphia University and Thomas Jefferson University
Editor-in-Chief Allison Zisko very first joined HFN in 1998 and expended a lot of decades covering the tabletop classification right before widening her scope to all house furnishings. In her recent purpose, she oversees all facets of HFN, together with its print and electronic solutions, and represents the brand name at household and abroad by displays, panel conversations and HFN’s podcast, The Within Scoop.