Roofing Market is expected to reach USD 286.13 Billion By 2030:
– Roofing is the process of constructing or repairing the upper part of a building, usually called the roof. A roof is an important part of a building as it protects against the elements such as rain, wind, and snow and helps regulate the temperature inside the building. Roofing can refer to various aspects of the construction process, including materials used, roof design and placement, roof installation, and maintenance.
• Global Roofing Market Size Was Valued at USD 192.20 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected to Grow at a CAGR Of 5.10 % During the Forecast Period, Reaching USD 286.13 Billion By 2030 – Exclusive Report by Cognitive Market Research
• Rapid development of the construction industry is the major driving factor for the growth of the roofing market.
• Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the roofing market during the forecast period.
• The asphalt shingles substrates segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR for the forecast period. Asphalt shingles are increasingly adopted in residential construction that come in a range of colors, styles, and grades.
To know more about The Roofing Market statistics click here : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/roofing-market-report
What are the driving factors for the roofing market?
– Rapid development of the construction industry is the main driving factor contributing to the growth of the global roofing market during the forecast period. Roofing can be adopted in the construction process for the design and layout of the roof. In addition, increasing demand for solar roofing as a renewable energy source is another factor that propels the demand for the roofing market. However, the roofing industry is a high cost of roofing materials and installation. Roofing materials can be expensive, and the cost can be depending on the type of material used and the complexity of the installation. It may obstruct the growth of this market in near future. Further, the increasing use of green roofing which is covered with plants and vegetation is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the roofing market during the forecast period.
Roofing market roofing type segmentation analysis
• Flat Roofs
• Slope Roofs
The flat roofs segment acquired the major revenue share over the forecast period. This is because Flat roofs are a popular roofing option for commercial and industrial buildings. These roofs can be prone to water pooling, which can cause leaks and other issues.
Roofing market product segmentation analysis
• Asphalt Shingles
The asphalt shingles substrates segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR for the forecast period. Asphalt shingles are increasingly adopted in residential construction that come in a range of colors, styles, and grades. Asphalt shingles are durable roofing materials, but their lifespan is limited and can vary depending on factors such as the quality of the material and the climate.
• Roofing Tiles
• Modified Bitumen
Roofing market application segmentation analysis
Based on application, the residential segment held the major market share in 2022. As technology advances, customers are increasingly customizing their roofing systems in residential buildings. This can include personalized colors and designs, as well as roofing systems that are tailored to the specific needs of the residential buildings.
Get free sample pages of the latest published Roofing Report : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/roofing-market-report/report_enquiry?id=4
Regional Analysis :
Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the roofing market during the forecast period.
– As per CMR analysis, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the roofing market during the forecast period. The growth of market is significantly growing in the region due to rapid urbanization and growing government initiatives to promote sustainable building materials. The Asia Pacific region is experiencing significant growth in urbanization, which is driving demand for new construction products, including housing and roofing materials that are durable, energy-efficient, and able to withstand harsh weather conditions.
Browse here for Full TOC :
Table of Content (Revenue USD Edition), (Enquire about Volume/Consumption Edition Data)
Chapter 1 Industrial Insight and Market Scope
• 1.1 Global Roofing Industry Introduction
• 1.2 Objectives of the Study
• 1.3 USP of the Report
• 1.4 Who is this report for?
• 1.5 Designing of Market Scope
1.5.1 Roofing Market Segmentation
1.5.1 Roofing Market Regional Fragmentation
1.5.1 Roofing Market Players
• 1.6 Report Duration
• 1.7 List of Stakeholders
Chapter 2 Research MethodologyReview Complete Research Methodology
Chapter 3 Executive Summary of Roofing Market
Chapter 4 Global Roofing Market Overview
Chapter 5 Competitive Analysis (Subject to Availability)
Chapter 6 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Analysis
Chapter 7 Qualitative Analysis
Chapter 8 Company Profiling (Subject to Availability)
Chapter 9 Global Roofing Market by Type Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
• 9.1 Detailed Qualitative Analysis
• 9.2 Global Roofing Revenue and Share (%) by Type (2018-2030)
9.2.1 Flat Roofs Market Size
188.8.131.52 Global Flat Roofs Market Share and Revenue (USD Million) for 2018-2030
184.108.40.206 Roofing Market for Flat Roofs, by Country (2021 Vs 2024)
9.2.2 Slope Roofs Market Size
220.127.116.11 Global Slope Roofs Market Share and Revenue (USD Million) for 2018-2030
18.104.22.168 Roofing Market for Slope Roofs, by Country (2021 Vs 2024)
Chapter 10 Global Roofing Market by Application Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
Chapter 11 Global Roofing Market by Product Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
Chapter 12 Global Roofing Market Regional Analysis
Chapter 13 North America Roofing Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 14 Europe Roofing Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 15 Asia Pacific Roofing Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 16 Latin America Roofing Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 17 Middle East and Africa Roofing Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 18 Research Findings
Customize the Report Edition (Is applicable, On Request, Subject to Data Available, At an Additional Cost)
To know more about Roofing Market TOC click here : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/roofing-market-report#table_of_contents
Related report :
• Liquid roofing market : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/liquid-roofing-market-report
• Construction materials market : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/construction-materials-market-report
• Asphalt shingles market : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/asphalt-shingles-market-report
Cognitive Market Research
20 N State Street,Chicago,
USA: +1 312-376-8303
Europe and UK: (+44) 20-8144-9523
Asia Pacific: (+852) 81930785
Email: [email protected]
About Cognitive Market Research Company :
Cognitive Market Research has evolved as one leading market research and consulting firm and it provides services across multiple domains. Cognitive Market Research gathers and analyzes data about customers, competitors, distributors, and other market actors and forces operational across the value chain. As a market research company, we follow a complete process of gathering information about the target market and end-use industries to verify the complete journey of the product or service in the global market. It helps our readers understand the demand and viability of their product/service and how it might perform in the real world and help them to build business strategies accordingly.
This release was published on openPR.